Wow. Today. I really need God’s strength today. But, I’m going to think of happy thoughts to get me through.
1) I have a family that loves and supports me in whatever I do
2) I have friends that don’t care what I look like (I have to wear my glasses to school today) and keep me laughing
3) Somewhere in the world there are lots of ducklings and puppies and kitties that are playing around adorably cutely
4) music (raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettle and warm woolen mittens …)
5) it’s cold, but the sun is shining and I have lots of warm clothes to snuggle in to
6) I have a God that loves me all the time and can lend me His strength to get through today
7) There’s always tomorrow
This is the song playing on Pandora while I was writing this and it was calming so I decided I would post just in case your life is a little out of control like mine.